DESTINY 2 GHOST SPEAKER
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
What you need before Destiny 2 Ghost setup
- Ensure your home’s Wi-Fi is on and connected to the Internet
- You must own a copy of Destiny 2, along with a profile on Bungie.net.
- You must own an Amazon Alexa powered device, along with an associated Amazon account.
Connect your Ghost to a power source
- Remove the Destiny 2 Ghost speaker, wall adapter, & USB cord from packaging.
- Insert the small end of the USB cord into the back of the Ghost speaker.
- Plug the Ghost speaker in to any 5V 2A USB power supply or wall socket with the provided wall adapter and/or USB cord.
- Red LED illuminates to indicate power. The Ghost must remain plugged in at all times in order to function as it is not a battery powered device.
Configure the Ghost speaker to connect to Wi-Fi
- Open Wi-Fi networks on computer or phone. Turn on Wi-Fi on your device if not already enabled.
Allow about 30 seconds for GHOST_COMPANION network to show.
- Connect to GHOST_COMPANION network.
Connecting Ghost to Wi-Fi
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your device if not already enabled.
- Navigate to IP address 192.168.0.1
- Enter the serial number (8 digits), located on the back of the Ghost, into the serial number field.
- Select desired Wi-Fi network & enter password. If the Wi-Fi network is not shown, refresh the page or hit ‘Other’ and enter network name & password.
- Once the Destiny 2 Ghost speaker is connected, the lights will blink and the speaker will play a swoosh sound. You will also receive a successful Wi-Fi connection indication on your phone or computer.
- Allow about a minute for the Ghost speaker to update. The lights of the Ghost will stay on to signify that an update is occurring. Updates are complete when you hear a swoosh and all lights except the red LED light turn off.
- If the lights on the speaker stay on, flip the switch on the back of the speaker once to perform a reset and try again.
Install Ghost Skill
- From the Wi-Fi success page, tap / click “Install Alexa Skill” to access the Ghost Skill page.
- Enter your Amazon.com user name & password – tap / click “ENABLE”. You will then be redirected to the Bungie.net account page.
- From Bungie account page, select your platform of choice, sign in using console / PC account information – tap / click “Sign In” or “Next”.
- You will be asked to allow Bungie access to your Amazon information – tap / click “Accept”.
Register your Ghost
- With the Skill enabled, speak to your Alexa-enabled device. Say, “Alexa. Tell Ghost to activate.”
- When prompted, say your 8-digit serial number out loud. You can find this number on the back of your Destiny 2 Ghost Speaker. This is the same serial number from "Connecting Ghost to Wi-fi" step.
- After successful registration, Ghost will greet you via the Destiny 2 Ghost Speaker.
- When lights on the Ghost speaker turn off, Ghost installation is complete and ready for use.
Everything not 100% amazing with your Destiny 2 Ghost Speaker? We’ve got the answer to your troubles.